In this article we will talk about opening a Bandcamp account & earning from your music
- How to open a Bandcamp account ( visit my account )
- How it can help us
- video – how to create, design, and upload your first song
Let’s start making money from music
what is Bandcamp?
A platform that allows artists to open a channel of their music to sell online simply and efficiently
It gives you the stage and the opportunity to present and make money out of your music. In addition to create your artistic platform which is great, don’t you think so?
- The company was founded in 2007 and since then it has been able to sell so much music so they are known and trusted
- Signing up is very simple and there is no commitment whatsoever to try and leave at any point if you do not like it
- They will only charge if someone buys your song or album and they take percentages that range from 10% to 15% depending on the interactions on your profile
Open Bandcamp account
- Visit the Bandcamp website.
- Click the “artist” link, this will take you to a new section
- Click the big green button that says “Sign Up Now”
- Follow the prompts from there.
You’ll be asked to create a username and password, supply your email address and the name of your band.
For more written instructions, visit this article
Don’t worry, I made a video for you step by step to Open a Bandcamp
- How to create your account on Bandcamp
- Design your profile on Bandcamp
- Upload your first song on Bandcamp
I believe that after this video it will be very easy for you to make your first steps.
Don’t forget to visit music hunger Bandcamp &
hear the song “so hard”
You will also need a verified PayPal account in order to receive payments
In this video that I found for you, you’ll learn
How to open a PayPal account and verify it
If you want to design your own logo like I did in my video;
You can watch this tutorial on how to use canva software. It’s really easy and the results are amazing.
Thank you for joining us for another wonderful journey at music hunger
Are you still here? Go ahead and open up your Bandcamp account and start making money from music, or put it in your back pocket for later.
Hope you enjoyed our article
We appreciate your share
music hunger Team